Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Citrus Bowl

Trae's football team had the chance to play at the Citrus Bowl before the big Tuskers game last month.  It was such a great experience for them.  They got to play under the lights and be on the big screen, and meet all the players.  It was a night he will never forget.

Huskies and the Tusker Cheerleaders

The team with Joe Theismann (owner and hall of famer)
Joe Theismann giving Trae a shoulder rub ;)


Huskies on the big screen

Trae and his buddy

so serious on the sidelines

No parents allowed on the field.. you think that's gonna stop this momma?  NOPE!!  I snuck on there to get a picture with my baby!






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! How cool is that?! What an awesome experience for Trae!

Chris Sambrano said...

I finally saw the videos. For some reason I couldn't pull them up at work. Trae really looks like he's soaking it all in!!! What a great memory for him to have:)