Wow isn't it crazy that summer is over! It seemed like that went by fast!! Your boys are so cute!! I love the football picture!! Super cute!
Sorry I dont know why it does that sometimes! Its me angie haskins
Aw! Love the pic of the two of them together!!! Such handsome boys! How was their 1st day of school? Did Brody like preschool? Miss you guys.
Oh my little men are getting so big!!! They are so cute and now mom can have a little break each day too, huh Nikki? Tell them I love them and kiss and hug them for me:) Love you, mom
They looks so cute with their back packs. I LOVE the family pictures they came out so great.
they getting so big. i miss them. i miss you! Darn you guys!!
I can't believe you now have 2 in school. They are getting big. Love the new family photos. Must be nice to have some girl time with just Ryah.
awwww..tell them to stop growing!!the boys look so stinkin adorable nikki!! love them so much:) xo xo xo
aw so cute :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow isn't it crazy that summer is over! It seemed like that went by fast!! Your boys are so cute!! I love the football picture!! Super cute!
Sorry I dont know why it does that sometimes! Its me angie haskins
Aw! Love the pic of the two of them together!!! Such handsome boys! How was their 1st day of school? Did Brody like preschool? Miss you guys.
Oh my little men are getting so big!!! They are so cute and now mom can have a little break each day too, huh Nikki? Tell them I love them and kiss and hug them for me:) Love you, mom
They looks so cute with their back packs. I LOVE the family pictures they came out so great.
they getting so big. i miss them. i miss you! Darn you guys!!
I can't believe you now have 2 in school. They are getting big. Love the new family photos. Must be nice to have some girl time with just Ryah.
awwww..tell them to stop growing!!the boys look so stinkin adorable nikki!! love them so much:) xo xo xo
aw so cute :)
Post a Comment